Le Artisan Boulangerie × Kitchen Therapy × The Kitchen Trail
The Dipping Series
I’ve been experimenting a lot recently in the kitchen, and rarely do I come out with a severely failed result – last week, I came out with two disastrous cakes in my trials. It was a bad day. Others appreciated one, but honestly speaking, it wasn’t good. The other was salvageable – it tasted amazing, but I lost my patience and removed it way before time leaving me with raw batter inside – nonetheless, it was eaten through the night by a few. Which meant, I couldn’t photograph it; and let’s be honest if it hasn’t been put on social media did it happen? :p
This dip is worthy of your Instagram feed – the colours of pure white and soothing greens against these gorgeous pink beetroot lavash by Le Artisan Boulangerie are a delightful vision.
For this dip, in layman’s terms – use 2-3 packets of your take out pizza oregano seasoning and 2 packets of the chilli flakes!
With leftover, use it up in your croissant sandwich!
Photo Credits: The Kitchen Trail
- 400g hung curd or Greek yoghurt
- 100g spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- beetroot lavash to serve
- Take a medium non-stick pan and place on high heat. Once it has very hot, throw the spring onions, garlic and salt into the pan and dry roast. Remove once slightly charred.
- Place the roasted ingredients into your serving bowl and let cool slightly. Then stir in the olive oil, pepper, chili flakes, dried oregano and yoghurt.
- Serve chilled with beetroot lavash.