[ DELICIOUS . CHEESY . EASY ]
Have a party tonight and wondering what to serve as an appetizer? Ever thought broccoli could be a good serve? This recipe is so simple and easy, uses a good dose of green broccoli, masked with lot’s of good reliable cheese for those picky eaters… and shallow fried ever so slightly. It goes great with vino, beer and fun cocktails and you’ll feel good with the dosage of greens!
Check out the video below:
- 1 Egg
- Steamed Broccoli
- Minced Garlic
- Finely Diced Onion
- Pinch Of Salt
- Pinch Of Black Pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- 1. Take an egg and crack them up in order to give them a good whisk.
- 2. Now in a big mixing bowl, add steamed broccoli and smash it with the back of a spoon.
- 3. Add minced garlic, finely diced onion, salt to taste and pinch of black pepper.
- 4. Put grated cheddar cheese, bread crumbs and stir it all.
- 5. Pour in the whisked egg in the bowl.
- 6. Stir it and then create small balls out of the mixture. Place it on a plate.
- 7. Now add some bread crumbs on a plate and roll the balls in the crumbs.
- 8. Take a pan, turn on the gas, brush some oil and then one by one place each broccoli bite in the pan.
- 9. Fry all of them until they achieve a lovely golden brown colour.
- 10. Serve it hot with some ketchup/chutney.