That one little bite – mid morning, mid afternoon, midnight – just a bit of sweetness to get us through a tough hour (or day). I need this all the time, but then again, I also need copious amounts of coffee, tea and Cheetos. So overall, this is the one thing that trumps them all – dark chocolate for the energy boost and peanut butter for the protein punch. Can it get better?
Yes, it can – you make this within minutes.
This = Kitchen Therapy Express!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- sea salt
- toasted sesame seeds
- Line the mini muffin tin pan with the mini cups/cases.
- Whisk the peanut butter and honey together until smooth and set aside.
- Add 1-2 spoons of melted chocolate in all the cups.
- Add a spoon of the peanut butter mix.
- Cover the filling with more melted chocolate.
- Remove and sprinkle with sea salt and sesame seeds and replace back into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- You can store these in an airtight container at room temperature or fridge.