There’s hot chocolate and there’s decadent hot chocolate.
I rarely do anything in moderation, so just about anything and everything around me is in decadence. I might have been Marie Antoinette in one of my past lives, who knows?
So here is a hot chocolate with generous spoonfuls of the rich Chai Masala Hot Chocolate blend from Nature Therapy X Toska Chocolates along with extra dark chocolate chopped melted in and topped with some whipped cream and all things nice!
You are welcome!
- 1 cup milk (dairy / non dairy)
- 2 tbsp Chai Masala Hot Cocoa Chai Masala Hot Cocoa
- 20g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cm vanilla pod, split
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon stick
- Sugar stick
- Orange slice
- Warm milk on the stove top with the chocolate blend, dark chocolate and split vanilla pods and stir to combine
- Continue to simmer for at least 10 minutes, or until chocolate has melted and reach your desired ‘hotness’
- Fish out the vanilla bean pods and discard
- Pour the milk into your serving cup
- Garnish with a dollop of cream and desired toppings