Le Artisan Boulangerie × Kitchen Therapy × The Kitchen Trail
The Dipping Series
Introducing The Dipping Series!!
We have a line up of a few dips that work incredibly well with Le Artisan Boulangerie’s various lavash and sticks that you can easily recreate in your kitchens to make entertaining
This recipe is the easiest on any cook-handicap and results into a delicious dip that is friendly to the hips, thighs and time. The beauty of this recipe is that there is absolutely no oil required, except for some of the extra virgin olive oil that you drizzle on top. The lengthiest part of this recipe is roasting the peppers on an open flame – hardly much work, and then it comes down to simply blitzing everything together in a blender and stirring the remaining stuff in the serving bowl – low maintenance, more time to have fun
This dip goes perfectly with the za’atar lavash by Le Artisan Boulangerie.
A video tutorial to this recipe is here:
Other uses for the dip:
In sandwiches, as a pasta sauce, on burgers, as chutney for tikkas, with eggs, and a few spoons into your regular salad dressing!
Photo Credits: The Kitchen Trail
- 3 red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- extra virgin olive oil
- za'atar lavash to serve
- Roast the bell peppers on open flame and set aside to cool down.
- Peel off the blackened skin and then roughly chop, removing inside pits.
- Roughly chop and place in a mixer with walnuts, roughly chopped onions and garlic.
- Crush down until smooth.
- Stir the mixture with Greek yogurt, salt, sumac.
- Garnish with some olive oil and sumac.
- Serve with Za’atar Lavash.