[ QUICK + EASY ]
Party appetizers to me means – large portions, easy prep, and even simpler easy to source ingredients – and if they come from the pantry – even better!
This is a recipe for easy Paneer Peanut Satay – a marinade made out of fresh coconut water and peanut butter, paneer tossed into it and grilled within minutes just before serving. Make them fancy by cutting them into small bite sizes on a long skewer to imitate lollipops!
Check out the video below:
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Fresh Coconut Water
- Minced Garlic
- Dried basil Leaves
- Chilli Flakes
- Pinch OF Salt
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Paneer Cubes
- 1. First begin by making the peanut butter marinate, so take half cup of peanut butter and fresh coconut water.
- 2. Put minced garlic, dried basil leaves and chilli flakes along with some salt and soya sauce.
- 3. Give it all a whisk in order to make a paste.
- 4. Take the paste out in a big bowl.
- 5. Take a few wooden sticks and place paneer cubes on them.
- 6. Coat the paneer cubes well in the peanut butter paste.
- 7. Take a griller pan and grease some oil on it.
- 8. Place the cubes in the pan when it is hot and fry them from both the sides till they are done.
- 9. Serve it in a plate with some Garnish of spring onion greens.