Egg noodles are my personal fave – I can have it 365 days, breakfast, lunch and dinner. So when @indiafoodnetwork asked for tiffin recipes, my instinct was to go straight to this. A simple sauce made with peanut butter and a few other basic ingredients, that is then poured into stir fried veggies, paneer and noodles! These taste so well even cold, and if you want an adult version – simply add in a good amount of red chillies!
Check out the video:
- 1 packet Egg Noodles
- 1 cup chopped Vegetables (Spinach, Bell peppers, Mushrooms)
- ½ cup Paneer Cubes
- 6-8 cloves minced Garlic
- 3 tbsp minced Ginger
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 3-4 Chopped Spring Onions
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp dried Basil
- Use a mixer to blend the sauce together and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the ginger and garlic and cook till fragrant.
- Add the paneer and vegetables and semi-roast them.
- Let there remain a bite to it
- Then stir in the noodles and then sauce