Le Artisan Boulangerie x Kitchen Therapy x The Kitchen Trail
The Bread Series
In the blogger world, collaborations are the way to go forward. When the three of us ladies get together to do any sort of work, tea and coffee is drunk a lot more than necessary, and of course breads are consumed by the kilo. So yes, collaborations are the way to go forward, but also the way to eat delicious foods!
This recipe, and the next three are a continuation of The Bread Series that we started a few months back. Living in such close proximity to one another and a serious love for food has us three coming back together very often.
This tartine is on a matcha sourdough, with pungent goat cheese and caramelised sweet apples with peppery rosemary. Nothing too laborious, because when eating a tartine, you need to be quite elegant!
Matcha Sourdough by: Le Artisan Boulangerie
Photo Credits: The Kitchen Trail
- 1 slice Matcha Sourdough
- 1 tbsp Goat cheese
- Fresh Rosemary sprigs
- 1 Apple, sliced
- 1/2 butter Butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Stir the apple slices with fresh rosemary, cinnamon, sugar and salt.
- Add into a pot with the butter and cook until the apples are tender and fragrant.
- Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Toast the bread slice on both sides in the same pot.
- Remove and spread some goat cheese on top.
- Add the apples on top and sprinkle rosemary on top.