Le Artisan Boulangerie X Kitchen Therapy X The Kitchen Trail X Spotted Cow Fromagerie
This recipe is what we call gourmet-no-fuss!
Oozing, luscious cheese that has minimal prep time, hardly more than 15 minutes in the oven, but an impact for your girl’s night that is hard to compete with! This Camembay cheese by Spotted Cow Fromagerie is delightfully creamy and when baked – even creamier! Scoring the cheese ever so slightly – just enough to stuff the cloves and rosemary in – will show you exactly how oozy-licious it is!
Remember to put this in oven only after your girlfriends have arrived – or you may just eat it all up yourself!
We recommend serving this with LAB sourdough lavash! Cheese + Lavash available at: Le artisan Boulangerie
- • 1 whole Camembay Cheese by Spotted Cow Fromagerie
- • 8-9 whole garlic cloves
- • fresh rosemary sprigs
- • olive oil
- • pepper
- • salt
- To Serve:
- • Sourdough lavash by Le Artisan Boulangerie
- • Use a sharp knife and score the cheese on top in criss-cross pattern
- • Place the cheese in an open baking bowl
- • Stuff garlic cloves and rosemary sprigs into the deep ends, drizzle some olive oil, salt and pepper
- • Cover with foil
- • Bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes
- • Serve immediately with herbed crostini or sourdough lavash