Dips & Condiments
This gorgeous sweet butter is a unique flavoured butter that makes minutes to make, but feels super fancy. The beauty of a faintly flavoured butter is the versatility – just a smear on toast with some honey, or with scones (my house favourite), and complements the flavour of chocolate in a delightful way – think chocolate pancakes or waffles, use as the butter in the brownie batter – the options are countless!
Serves 250 g
- 250g butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Calming Brew
- 2 cm vanilla pod
- Eucalyptus Honey - optional
- Pound the Calming Brew in a mortar and pestle into a fine powder
- Add to the butter with vanilla scraped pod and whisk
- Place into container and refrigerate
- note: if adding honey, swirl in at the end as per your desired sweetness.