This recipe calls for a delicious marinade using yuzu extract, wasabi paste and toasted sesame oil, all from SPRIG Gourmet. This is what falls under healthy meals, under 30 minutes, without compromising on taste or your diet.
I love stir fry with rice, because really, rice does make my world go around; but you can easily substitute with some rice, soba or egg noodles.
This medley of vegetable is cooked with simple ginger and garlic aromatics, while the tofu is marinated in a wasabi, yuzu and sesame oil concoction. To add the element of freshness is a delightful fresh avocado relish that perfectly balances out the dish in that unique stir-fry way.
Photo Credits: The Kitchen Trail
- Whisk all the marinade ingredients together for the marinade and add the tofu to marinate.
- Let rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Place a non-stick pan on high heat.
- Add the oil, garlic, ginger and all the vegetables into the pan and grill until cooked through.
- After a few minutes add the tofu as well.
- Once cooked through, remove from the pan into serving bowl.
- Combine the avocado pieces, spring onions and black sesame seeds together with the sesame oil and serve with the rice and vegetables.