[ EASY, DELICIOUS, AND SUPER FANCY ]
Bruschetta is now a norm at most gatherings – but upping the game here is with a spread of homemade hummus (which is ridiculously easy peasy), and topped with baby tomatoes, roasted in the oven for no more than 10-15 minutes with garlic, balsamic and olive oil! Garnish with freshly cut parsley – and we’re good to go! Check out the video below:
- 1 cup Boiled Chickpeas
- Chickpea’s Boiled Water
- 3 tbsp Tahini Paste
- 2 Garlic Clove
- Lemon Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder
- Minced Garlic
- Baguette Bread Slices
- Fresh Parsley
- 1. For making the hummus, take a blender jar and add boiled chickpeas along with some of its water.
- 2. Add in the tahini paste, garlic cloves, some lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and salt to taste.
- 3. Close the lid and give it a blend in a blender till it achieves a certain consistency.
- 4. Take a small bowl and add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, black pepper powder and minced garlic.
- 5. Give it a stir and keep it aside.
- 6. Now in a baking tray covered with parchment paper, add chopped cherry tomatoes.
- 7. Drizzle some of the balsamic-olive oil mix over the chopped tomatoes.
- 8. Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 7-10 minutes.
- 9. Take few baguette bread slices and spread some hummus over the base of the bread.
- 10. Then place roasted tomatoes on the bread slices.
- 11. Garnish with fresh parsley from the top.