Le Artisan Boulangerie X Kitchen Therapy X The Kitchen Trail X Spotted Cow Fromagerie
Grilled baby carrots in a butter and honey sauce is what dreams are made of. Little Vini (with a plus one these days…) refused to touch carrots in any form. Since marrying into my house, she now eats carrots in every form.
Anyways, these finger-licking yummy carrots, are paired with tangy Chevre cheese with herbed crunchy crostinis – a delight to the tastebuds.
This dish is perfect platter for a grand buffet – interesting to look at, easy to eat and the pop of colour is always inviting. This pairs well with a crisp white Chardonnay, a cup of tea,
This recipe has no measurement – because it requires visual and taste judgement – and as I firmly believe, the heart always knows what it needs!
Herbed crostinis and Chevre is available for sale at Le Artisan Boulangerie
- • Herbed Crostinis by Le Artisan Boulangerie
- • Chevre by Spotted Cow Fromagerie
- • Baby carrots
- • Butter
- • Thyme
- • Salt
- • Pepper
- • Honey
- • Slice each carrot three times upto the stem to spread out as a fan
- • Brush a nonstick pan with butter and place on low heat
- • Grill the carrots in the butter, adding some salt, pepper and thyme
- • Drizzle some honey on top and remove
- • Spread Chevre cheese on each baguette slice, top with a baby carrot and add some fresh thyme on top
- • Serve